Description du poste
Disney Television Animation is an industry leader in the production of creative, high-quality award-winning animated television series that uphold Disney's long-standing animation heritage. Among the studio's hit properties are Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Elena of Avalor, The Lion Guard, Mickey Mouse Shorts, and the new DuckTales, along with upcoming series Big City Greens and Big Hero 6 the Series. Responsibilities
- Create storyboard sequences from rough storyboard panels through delivery of finished storyboard sequences.
- Ensure that the vision and style of the show is consistently adhered to in executing of action, staging, camera and acting.
- Address notes from Director and Creative Supervisors.
- Collaborate with creative department heads and production to review goals and vision for the storyboards and discuss concerns, timelines and complexity, given the parameters of the schedule; Responsible for completing all deliverables on time and according to production schedule
- Ensure that storyboard includes all final dialog, backgrounds, direction, and action by making drawing or text changes in description, dialog or numbering
- Pitch storyboards to Director, crew and executives
- Submit work that appropriately aligns with production and workflow guidelines requirements (i.e., naming conventions and storage)
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years storyboard experience and/or training on a similar show
- TV animation series experience a plus
- Knowledge of software and hardware including Cintiq, Toon Boon Storyboard Pro, Photoshop or other applicable storyboarding software
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
- Strong in comedy, action, emotional storytelling, and character interaction
- Strong staging, composition and cinematography skills
- Ability to draw characters on model and in a 3 dimensional setting
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Temps plein
- Burbank, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat