Description du poste
Responsibilities · Partner with Marketing and our media agency to develop innovative media campaigns that drive awareness, intent and tune-in. Provide day-to-day management of our paid media agency. Challenge status quo with new creative media thinking that helps turn our programming into pop-culture events.
· Play a key role in transitioning DCWW media mix as our business model and consumer media and content viewing habits evolve. Continually stay on top of industry trends, ad products, consumer behaviors and viewing behaviors.
· Serve as a day-to-day conduit with the media agency, as well as the rep community. Establish top-tier relationships that make sure DCWW is top of mind for new ad products and opportunities. Continually bring sales representatives in to ensure marketing is up-to-date on all new sales opportunities
· Work with other divisions of the Television group to share of learnings & best practices. Represent DCWW in cross-company media negotiations and strategy councils.
· Digital and technology focus – understanding of data, analytics optimization tagging. Willing to test lead and learn in new digital based media spaces.
· Minimum of 4 years of working experience at a media agency, television network/studio, or similar working experience.
· Ideally have experience in all facets of Media, including: Cable Television, OTT, Digital, Radio, Print, OOH, Social and Non-Traditional Media
· Sound understanding of television landscape; including macro trends, business models, tune-in strategies, and consumer habits.
· Familiar with COPPA laws
· Social media savvy as both an advertiser and consumer.
· Understanding of the programmatic digital landscape
· The ability to think creatively and analytically.
· Excellent relationships and reputation in the media community.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Positive attitude.
· Willingness to learn.
· Passion for kids and teen programming
· Leader who can deal with a wide variety of stakeholders and provides clear coherent thinking on media. Quick thinker who can defend positions
· Sound understanding of evolving kids media landscape and changing viewership patterns
Additional Information · Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender