Description du poste
A Life Guard with Doubletree by Hilton builds relationships with Guests and Members who visit the Club and offers proactive health and fitness advice to those individuals.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest''s entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Health and Fitness Coach, you will interact daily with Guests and Members who visit the Club and offer health and fitness advice, proactively, and as requested by Guests. Specifically, a Health and Fitness Coach will complete the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Conduct individual health and fitness assessments
- Develop individual, customized exercise programs for Members'' lifestyles and personal requirements
- Provide an experience for the Member which is both stimulating and motivational to facilitate Member satisfaction and retention
- Work with the Health & Fitness Manager to introduce cross-departmental satisfaction / retention initiatives
- Teach group exercise classes and personal coaching sessions, as required
- Ensure that Club Members and Guests receive efficient, friendly, consistent, and personalized service
- Ensure the safety of Team Member, Club Members and Guests at all times
What are we looking for?
A Life Guard serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience working as a fitness coach and in a fitness center
- Relevant, current, and valid qualifications
- Strong customer awareness and focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with Members and Guests
- Good knowledge of up-to-date approaches to health and fitness
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
- Temps plein
- Haikou, Chine
- Spa et bien-être
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat