Description du poste
Etihad Aviation Group is a transforming business; as a young and ambitious airline, our focus is on innovation and on making Etihad truly an airline of choice for our guests around the world. As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Global Hub in Abu Dhabi as Manager, IFE Projects. Reporting to the Head of IFE, you will project manage and deliver high profile, complex technical Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity projects on forthcoming aircraft programmes. Your role will be to effectively manage the technical performance and SLAs of IFEC vendors on current and future fleet with a focus on increasing guest satisfaction with IFEC services.
- Manage technical aspects and timelines of IFEC projects on assigned new fleet programmes (B787HOV, B777X, A350, A321NEOs)
- Coordination with and site visits to Original Equipment Manufacturers or OEMs (Airbus and Boeing) to manage supply chain
- Managing relationships with IFEC vendors and seat manufacturers integrating IFE hardware & peripherals into selected seats.
- Managing relationships with Fleet Development and Fleet Planning departments to ensure delivery of a/c programmes to agreed timelines
- Quality checks of software (Application Testing Protocols (ATP) and FSATs) at current vendors before software releases
- Managing timely software roll-outs on operational fleets
- Managing SLAs of IFEC vendors and OEMs on operational fleet to help drive up guest satisfaction
- Conduct benchmarking studies and analysis on technical performances of competitors with similar IFEC configurations and recommend best practices to improve performance of EY fleet
- Responsible for monthly technical performance reports for line manager and senior leadership
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university within a relevant disciple or Diploma with relevant work experience.
- Technical qualification in IFE or avionics would be preferable
- An industry expert with related experience spanning 5 years working in a technical IFE role within the airline industry or for a reputable IFE supplier
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Temps plein
- Émirats arabes unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat