Description du poste
Etihad Aviation Group is a transforming business; as a young and ambitious airline, our focus is on innovation and on making Etihad truly an airline of choice for our guests around the world. As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the Product, Concept and Guest Experience team as a Senior Manager, Product where your key role will be to develop and deliver the strategic product management and product development of the end-to-end Etihad Airways experience. To take overall ownership of the design of experiences, environments and products that meet guest needs and expectations, brand strategy and values and deliver these in collaboration with stakeholders, within budget.
- Lead the development and implementation of experiences, environments and products across all touch-points of the Etihad customer experience, overseeing a team of managers across inflight, ground and F&B.
- Manage the development, update and programming of the Etihad Innovation Center in Abu Dhabi, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that it appropriately reflects the brand, product, creativity and energy of Etihad.
- Ensure that there are set guidelines and measurable targets for the guest experience to ensure that stakeholders are monitored and aligned. Achieve a higher levels of guest satisfaction through monitoring, auditing, coordinating and championing companywide product and service delivery processes and systems.
- Leverages voice of the customer insights on all aspects of customer interactions to identify customer pain-points, challenges, and hurdles; advises on approaches to eliminate and positively enhance customer interactions
- Leverages Agile techniques and test and learn approaches to prototype experiences & business models, validate customer feedback, and continuously innovate and improve the customer experience
- Partner with the Portfolio Management Team to develop products and services that enhance and revolutionise the Etihad guest experience with a close focus on maximizing ROI while growing guest satisfaction and NPS.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university within a relevant discipline
- An industry expert holding a minimum of 7 years product & design related experience with a minimum of 3 years in a strategic capacity
- Experience in managing product owners for various product concepts from concept to delivery
- Revenue driven and commercially focused product specialist with strong leadership skills
- Experience in multiple segmentation, managing products across multiple verticals in the service driven industry (relevant to the airline product portfolio)
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Temps plein
- Émirats arabes unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat