Description du poste
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for accepting delivery of goods on behalf of the hotel and in compliance with hotel standards.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most anticipated hotel opening in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks
- Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures
- Must work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner
- Receive goods verify accurately against purchase orders and ensure that they are in good physical condition or with appropriate expiry dates.
- In case of over/short supply, wrong pricing etc Receiving Clerk must complete Credit note or manually adjust the invoice before giving invoice copy to suppliers
- Complete a daily receiving report for F&B items and for General items and submit to accounts payable
- Maintain an up-to-date file of the receiving coy of all approved purchase orders. All purchase orders must clearly state the status of delivery (Open or partial)
- Ensure all deliveries are received at the designated receiving area only
- Ensure all invoices are stamped and dated with the appropriate receiving stamp upon deliveries
- Ensure all invoices are also signed with name from related Department Heads/ Leaders upon direct delivery
- Receiving Clerk should keep record all items received and copy the Accounting team for payment
- Ensure that ServeSafe points are taken into consideration while receiving food and beverage items
- Work together closely with store / account payable / purchasing department in order to have a smooth operation
- Assist in all daily, weekly, month-end, or quarterly inventories as needed
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by Purchasing Manager
- Previous experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, spreadsheets and inventory programs
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a busy environment
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail and good organizational skills
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Ability to lift, bend, push and pull items throughout the shift
Visa Requirements: candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Downtown, Austin, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible