Description du poste
Hotel Overview: Having opened less than a year ago, The Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Restaurant Overview: Revue’s unique approach to cuisine is defined by its diversity and includes the timeless cuisine of Italy, the epicurean and cultural complexities of Asia, and the delicacies of the Sea, topped off with delicious treats from the artisanal Pastry shop. Revue emphasizes on sourcing and preparing locally grown and made products in all aspects of this communal and shareable restaurant that truly has something for everyone.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position will oversee the day to day operations of Revue. It is a unique and exciting roll where you will be asked to bring your creativity and spirit of hospitality to bear on a daily basis. Passion about great service and an investment in consistent excellence is a must for this roll. Reporting to the General Manager of Revue and Garrison, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead the day to day operation of the department ensuring all service standards are followed
- Produce and implement creative promotional programs within this outlet with the goal of increasing revenues
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings
- Ensure the department achieves its financial and operational targets
- Adhere to the annual budget and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
- Monitor food, beverage, labour and operating expenses throughout the department
- Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Select, train and develop Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Our ideal candidate has a strong background in wine and restaurants with elevated service
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a leadership role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Downtown, Austin, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat