Description du poste
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance and Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- · Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- · Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures, relate to AP.
- · Must work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
- Verify that all invoices are supported by duly approved purchase orders when required, signed receiving documentation and/or the approval of authorized management personnel.
- Code invoices to the appropriate general ledger account, and record the vendor number.
- Verify invoices to check the unit of issue, unit price, quantity, extension, and applicable taxes against the hotel purchase order and receiving advice.
- · Maintain an approved up-to-date vendor/supplier database on the accounts payable system.
- · Verify invoices to check the unit of issue, unit price, quantity, extension, and applicable taxes against the hotel purchase order and receiving advice.
- · Obtain approval for invoices from the appropriate department head prior to processing the invoices on the accounts payable system.
- · Print and submit payment orders (wire transfers) with supporting documentation to the Controller and the General Manager for their signatures.
- · Maintain current files (manual or electronic) for:
- 1) approved purchases orders,
- 2) approved orders received that have not yet been invoiced, and
- 3) approved orders received that have approved invoices, but that are still waiting for the check to be produced.
- · Maintain a close working relationship and communicate with the purchasing/receiving staff.
- · Reconcile vendor statements monthly in order to ensure that the account is kept current.
- Maintain proper filing order and alphabetical files by vendor containing complete invoices and backup attached to the bank (wire) transfers for efficient access after payment. All filing is to be kept current.
- · Process all Accounts Payable invoices and manual bank (wire) transfers through the computer system.
- · Forward all stopped payments (voided transfers) to the Assistant Controller for journalizing.
- · Check vendor statements as they are received and resolve all discrepancies directly with the vendor.
- · Prepare manual payments orders (bank transfer or Cash) as required if directed by Controller or Assistant Controller.
- · Any other assigned by Accounting Department Management tasks, when they deem reasonable.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of all corporate policies and procedures as they relate to Credit Control
- Proficient in the English and Azerbaijani languages (spoken & written), good knowledge of Russian
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish major responsibilities and tasks
- Must be willing to accept assignments on as need basis in order to promote teamwork
- Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to hotel operations cost control
- Must work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner
Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Səbail, Bakı, Azerbaïdjan
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat