Description du poste
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Engineering, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform repairs and maintenance to heating and cooling systems including sheet metal, insulation, and refrigeration equipment within the property.
- Operate powerhouse systems.
- Maintain and repair domestic, heating, and chill water pumps and controls.
- Maintain and repair steam heat exchanges for domestic water, HVAC, kitchens, and controls.
- Update records associated with refrigerant usage as required by the EPA.
- Inspect and repair HVAC equipment including duct work, pneumatic controls, electronic controls, motors and pumps.
- Maintain and repair exhaust fans in the guest and public space areas.
- Maintain and repair gas fireplaces.
- Ensure cleanliness in the assigned work spaces.
- Comply with OSHA regulations, Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and safety precautions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in HVAC/R related field of trade or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to read Engineering drawings and technical literature.
- Universal refrigerant certification as required by the EPA. Journeyman certification preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record required.
- Material Handling Equipment certification as required.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Carmel Valley, San Diego, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration