Description du poste
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh’s business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
• Assist in the preparation and service of all food items for a la carte and or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
• Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
• Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
• Other duties as assigned
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts connects guests to the very best of its destinations worldwide providing travelers with memorable travel experiences, thoughtful and attentive service and luxury hotels that are truly unforgettable. Each Fairmont property reflects the locale’s energy, culture and history through locally inspired cuisine, spirited bars and lounges, and distinctive design and décor. With more than 70 hotels globally, and many more in development, the Fairmont collection boasts some of the most iconic and distinctive hotels in the world. The extraordinary collection includes The Plaza in New York, The Savoy in London, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Dubai’s Fairmont The Palm, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, Fairmont San Francisco and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City. Fairmont is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,100 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 3,000 of the finest private homes around the globe. For more information or reservations, please visit fairmont.com. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Downtown, Pittsburgh, PA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat