Description du poste
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Conference & Banqueting team at the four star Marriott Forest of Arden and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a confident role model for all new team members whilst taking hands on approach.
- Run events and conferences
- Liaise with event organisers to ensure all expectations are delivered and exceeded.
- Work with the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Become the face of Conference & Banqueting team
- Manage your department keeping it clean and safe.
- Share personal recommendations to spread your passion for service and event delivery.
- Create a fantastic environment for customers and team members to relax and enjoy their event/conference with us.
- Support the management team to deliver consistently high standards.
What You'll Have
- The ability to be a Manager of the future
Strong leadership qualities that inspire others to do their best
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- A down to earth attitude balanced with a sense of fun.
- Natural flair for delivering a great customer service experience.
- A confidence to let your personality shine.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing in house training courses & management development opportunities
- Tasty meals on duty free of charge
- Explore the world with friends & family discounts (Discount on F&B and accommodation rates)
- Your own modern uniform at no cost to you.
Plus plenty more which we can’t wait to tell you about!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat