Description du poste
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
This role is shared between the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands, Sheraton Melbourne and The Westin Melbourne.
The Sales Coordinator will be required to support the Sales and Marketing team in the coordination of all aspects of day-to-day activities including reporting and administration.
Key responsibilities are:
- Prepare proposals and contracts as required
- Coordinate VIP reservations, amenities and letters as required
- Respond to telephone inquiries and direct follow up to the appropriate sales member
- Assist and coordinate entertainment, sites and famils, manage large entertainment projects and assist in coordination of trade shows
- Represent the hotel at relevant functions and events as required
- Assist in the maintenance of the Sales database, ensuring account, contact and booking profiles are updated daily and are accurate per the Starwood standards
- Maintain an accurate expense calendar/schedule including all travel, requisition, brochure, trade show, entertainment expenses
- Prepare and maintain a complete trade show and travel schedule including costs
- Assist as requested by the Complex Director of Sales & Marketing and provide support where needed
- Prepare reports as requested
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Temps plein
- Victoria, Australie
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat