Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, TNB Hotels. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a Director of Sales, you would be responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc. Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts Conduct property site visits and answer questions Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s) Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
Sales & Marketing
At least two years sales experience in a select service hotel required.
The Director of Sales will solicit group business that enables the hotel to meet and/or exceed revenue goals in rooms and food and beverage.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Participate in daily meetings, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers. Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Determine client needs and possible objections; provide persuasive arguments to close the sale.
- Negotiate rates to maximize revenues.
- Develop positive working relationships with existing clients by anticipating needs and acting promptly to rectify any problems.
- Practice effective revenue/yield management to include wise negotiation and booking function space, focused solicitation during soft occupancy periods and effective rate and price negotiation.
- Consults with representatives of client group to plan details such as number of persons expected, display space desired, and food service schedule. Have a comprehensive understanding of the property and its offerings.
- Comprehensive knowledge of market position, banquet and food and beverage revenues, pricing and rate structures, sales strategies, yield management, booking trends, and future hotel planning.
- Be fully knowledgeable of competitive markets outside the area. Be fully knowledgeable of the capabilities and limitations of the hotel and departments that may impact sales strategies.
- Conduct site tours for potential clients.
- Flexible schedule required to accommodate client needs.
- Develop creative marketing techniques.
- Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, and security of financial assets.
- Promptly respond to and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
sales: 2 years (Required)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat