Description du poste
• Manages the day-to-day operation of the accounting office and assists the property Director of Finance and Accounting in providing financial leadership to the business.
• Maintains a strong accounting & operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability and manage business risks.
• Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Orients property managers to the accounting function and coaches to effectively manage their department’s financial performance.
• Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes and ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Temps plein
- Shenzhen, Chine
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat