Description du poste
We are looking for you to be our next Host to join us on our journey in our Restaurants Bar Margot and Park 75.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We have been rated as one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work’ every year since 1998… come and experience it for yourself. We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."What will your day be like?
- You will seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- You will set up host stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- You will answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- You will anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- You will inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Ability to work all shifts including, AM''s, PM''s, weekends, and holidays.
- Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
- Requires a working knowledge of the restaurant aspect of services, policies or operations and general knowledge of the hotel.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Requires proficiency in the English language.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs and access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for all employees
- Giving back to the community through special events by participating to be a mentor at a school, collecting food for and working with our local food bank, book and back pack drives for students, community garden events, raising money for schools in need….etc
- Choice of dental insurance or medical cash plan, as well as a life insurance
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees.
- Discount and pretax deductions for public transportation through Marta
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat