Description du poste
The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for top talent to join the pre-opening team.
About Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
Strategically located between the Central Business District and Bengaluru International Airport, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences; stands tall in one of the most premium residential neighborhoods of Bengaluru, making it is India’s first branded residences and a landmark destination of the Garden City. The expansive Embassy One development brings together luxury shopping, corporate office space and fine dining into Four Seasons premium living and world-class hospitality experience.
The Four Seasons Hotel & Residences are spread across two immaculately designed 30-story towers - The South & North Towers. The hotel comprises of 234 guest rooms, including 31 Executive Suites, a Presidential Suite and 13,000 sq. ft. of Banquet Spaces.
An exciting addition to Bengaluru’s culinary scene, the Hotel will introduce several unique dining outlets to the city, including the finest Asian Brasserie restaurant serving Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisines; a specialty Bar with a bespoke concept serving artfully crafted Cocktails, an All Day Dining restaurant with a global street kitchen concept, a Lobby Lounge designed for social and business meetings and a Pool Bar offering innovative mocktails, cocktails and light meals.
With a spacious Ballroom, Meeting Rooms and Outdoor Lawns spread over 13,000 square feet; the hotel will be the perfect destination for memorable celebrations and events.
The Hotel will also offer a state of the art Business center for business travelers, a haven of rejuvenation at the Spa, wellness-focused fitness Centre and a swimming pool offering respite from the city’s hustle and bustle.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 106 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for a Sales Manager. Candidates with passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. The Sales Manager will ensure that sales activities, top accounts and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per available room. You will -
- Develop accounts (new and existing) by mapping specific business and buying tendencies. Include group profile for each meeting; maintain organized and professional plan for correspondence and follow up.
- Promote awareness to corporate, incentive and association markets via travel to respective regions in the country providing presentations and personal sales calls. Create and execute direct sales plan specific to market assignment.
- Promote local awareness through maintaining relationships with CVB’s and tourism authorities. Conduct tours of property to meeting planners and other potential customers while informing of all hotel/resort services available; entertain customers on property, during site inspections, pre-planning trips, and program operation when appropriate.
- Work closely with conference services and catering through execution of definite program; keep Director of Conference Services and Planning Committee promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matter so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate. Coordinate all sales related activity through the direction of director of sales; negotiate contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while satisfying customer needs.
- Assist with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections. Participate in hotel specific, local, and Four Seasons sponsored sales blitz, and telephone blitz activity.
- Promote and sell to group market in defined geographic region. Generate hotel awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, tradeshows and networking groups. Work closely with sales and marketing team to solicit, sell and confirm group business required to meet budgeted sales goals.
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English. Bi lingual skills preferred.
Good personal & professional references. Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Delphi, Internet and Opera.
College Degree – 4 years, or equivalent experience
Luxury hotel Sales essential (minimum of 2 years)
Proven sales track record a plus
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence
- Temps plein
- HRBR Layout 2nd Block, Bengaluru, India
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration