Description du poste
Clean and maintain all the spa and fitness area including lockers, fitness and pool deck areas. Restock supplies including but not limited to towels, coffee and tea as needed in the areas the Spa requires. Also comply with any other additional requests that may arise pertaining to Spa Attendant duties.
1. Provide the proper and safe guidance to our guests, residents and their guests, to operate and care of all health club equipment including, gym equipment, free weights, bicycles, steam room and handicapped lift.
2. Provide information and assistance to hotel guests, residents and their guests as requested, give them an orientation, have them register and is familiar with all hotel services and hours of operation.
3. Report equipment malfunctions promptly and accurately.
4. Ensure safety procedures are followed and notified to Security of any accident or injury.
5. Distribute and stock towels, robes, swimsuits, toiletries, juices, fruits and other items or amenities needed in the area to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with a Four Seasons.
6. Follow the proper procedures to report when any items will be needed to restock inventory.
7. Enforce health club rules and regulation with guests.
8. Clean all the spa including lockers, fitness area, pool decks, steam rooms, massage rooms and any other area within the Spa.
9. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
10. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
11. Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
12. Adhere to meal break policy and proper payroll procedures.
Assist the Spa in additional duties and responsibilities if needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: Some schooling preferred
Experience: 1 year of similar experience preferred
Skills and Abilities: Reading, writing, oral proficiency in the English language preferred
Hours required: Thirty-five hours over a five-day period; scheduled days and times may vary based on needFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf