Description du poste
A breath of fresh air on the oceanfront, Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca offers a sleek resort-inspired escape – just 10 minutes from the busy city center and business district. Discover this intimately scaled enclave, where 186 ultra-spacious guest rooms, including 29 suites, welcome with contemporary Moroccan elegance. Experience the vibrant social scene with four options for ocean-view dining and drinks, or relax in the outdoor pool and the club-like spa and fitness center. For business and social events, host up to 700 guests in the ballroom and seven function rooms. With the arrival of Four Seasons, the White City is discovering the glamour of an oceanfront lifestyle.
Four Seasons Casablanca is looking for a Catering & Conference Services Executive who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything he / she does.
Work on a team built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for Catering. Four Seasons Hotel Provides employees with same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Actively solicit new business and respond to inquiries with the intention of confirming profitable catering business and achieving Quarterly Sales Goals. Maintain an active trace/follow-up system on all inquiries and personal sales calls.
- Conduct property tours and entertain planners of meetings, social events, and weddings.
- Plan and/or attend and/or participate in meetings with hotel staff and clients, including but not exclusive to: Morning Operations Briefing, Morning CS Briefing, Resume Meeting, Banquet Event Order Meeting, Sales Meeting, Pre-Convention Meetings, Bi-Monthly Board of Operations, Menu Tastings, and Planning Visits.
- Coordinate the sales efforts between sales department and catering to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- Finalize the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue potential through up selling and ensuring effective communication both written (Resumes, BEO, Daily Reports) and personal contact with all departments for the success of the event. Ensure accuracy of Banquet Checks and provide bill review on completion of program or event. Prepare a monthly booking report.
- Keep Director of Catering/Catering Conference Services promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matter so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- Supervise the execution of banquet events. Review all function space with banquet manager and when required head house attendant. Ensure satisfaction of client at the outset of all events.
- Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
College Education preferred
1-3 years previous catering Agent/or banquet assistant manager/captain experience.
Excellent French, Arabic & English.
Strong selling and interpersonal skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and make decisions in a fast paced client driven environment.
Ability to work long and irregular hours, weekends and evenings
Delphi Sales and Catering Computer Software, MS Word, Excel, and ability to use e-mail and the Internet.
Due to the local work permit policy in the country, we are looking only for local candidates.
Learn more about what is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us :
- Temps plein
- Dar-el-Beida, Morocco
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat