Description du poste
We are looking for you to be our next Front Desk Agent and join us on our journey.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an experience.
We have been rated as Fortune magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work’ every year since 1998… come and experience it for yourself. We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through our belief in living by the Golden Rule " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".What will your day be like?
- You will be crafting the guests experience by connecting and understanding the guest needs, checking them in, assigning the best room, ensuring luggage and needs are in the room ready.
- You will be ensuring the guests departure is smooth and all charges are handled correctly. Also connecting with the guest to learn more about their stay and their experience.
- Maintaining your bank assigned by the hotel successfully.
- Communicating with the guests at the highest level of hospitality and integrity, you are supported to "be you" and accommodate the guest’s special requests whenever possible.
- You are empowered and supported to resolve guest’s below expected experiences. You will be responsible to respond to all guest requests in a timely manner.
- Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- You will accept reservations, changes and cancellations on behalf of the Reservations Department Staff when needed.
- Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Reservations team.
- Dedicated, strong communicator with attention to detail, excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively with team, guests and hotel
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Previous experience in Front Desk required
- Competitive salary and wages
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan with company match
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us at:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat