Description du poste
As a LAW Supervisor you will provide operational support to this private bar and restaurant. You should maintain and control a high level of guest service. This is achieved by ensuring consistent and thoughtful F&B service, demonstrated by the staff. You will also support the Department Manager with the hiring, training, supervising, and disciplining of the staff.
Job Requirements - What skills and qualifications does the ideal individual for this role have? We are looking for individuals who demonstrate:
- Knowledge of cost control, labor control, cocktail & beverage lists, menus and accounting.
- Previous Food & Beverage management experience of one to two years.
- You should display enthusiasm and energy that will positively affect our team.
- Quick problem solver to resolve guest and employee concerns.
US work authorization is required.
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary and wages
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan with company match
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us at:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration