Description du poste
The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Director of SPA who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
- Plan, organize, direct and control the work of employees in the SPA while ensuring exceptional service and attention to guests
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
1. Manage and oversee all the Spa area (Spa, Gym, Changing Room, Retail).
2. Arrange the training of the Spa to standards.
3. Maintain operating criteria/spa concepts and be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all Spa related services in relation to assistance with policies, philosophy and objectives for the Spa.
4. Work closely with Engineering to maintain proper water quality and mechanical operation of the swimming and whirl pools.
5. Ensure all equipment is kept in perfect working condition and reports any deficiencies to the proper department.
6. Oversee the cleanliness of the fitness area, pool deck, and patio terrace and coordinate special requirements with Housekeeping, Laundry, Stewarding and Engineering.
7. Responsible for the administration of goods, requisitions, inventories, storage and cost effective usage of all department related materials and assets, according to standards to ensure for smooth operation.
8. Maintain the poolside as a safe environment and in accordance with all health department regulations.
9. Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
10. Effectively integrate the Spa with the Hotel marketing strategy and operations wherever possible and in accordance to the direction of Spa trends.
11. Interact with guests, providing full knowledge and assistance for maximum guest usage in a friendly but unobtrusive manner with all guests. Utilize all computer systems relevant to the department.
12. To coordinate all promotional plans and projects for the facility.
13. Issue recommendations regarding the annual operating budget, capital investment budget, operating planning and further periodic evaluations of financial performance, including reports on sales and operations with supporting statistical data.
14. Anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability.
15. Interview and select job applicants as well as supervise, discipline and give performance evaluations for pool employees.
16. Schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines
17. Participate in regular staff meetings to keep employees informed of hotel policies and changes as well as ways to increase sales and service.
18. To provide leadership, direction and support to the employees of the Spa and to develop a highly motivated team who can deliver high standards of service in all areas.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelor degree and equivalent experience is required.
2. Three to five years previous department head experience in Spa and fitness centre
3. Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
4. Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other Spa computer systems.
5. Requires good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Join us and Enjoy…
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
- Best-in-industry training
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
- Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
- Employee service awards
- Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
- Temps plein
- 西湖区, 杭州市, China
- Dès que possible