Description du poste
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Reservations Agent who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Reservations Agents have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation.
- Complete internal reservation forms.
- Run daily reports for Reservations department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager & Department Head.
- Answer General Reservations e-mails, retrieve and distribute mail and process brochure requests.
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- Process WRO, Trust, Internal Reservations, and FIT reservations.
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests. Inform Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and assist CIS Leader in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests.
- Monitor Front Desk reservations made night prior; address any reoccurring issues.
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival.
- Process Employee Comp requests; handle Friends & Family requests with guidance from Department Head or Assistant Manager.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Three to twelve months of previous Reservations and/or Front Office experience required or High Volume Call Center.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Kailua-Kona, HI, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat