Description du poste
Four Seasons Private Residences Twenty Grosvenor Square - Incredible Opportunity for Four Seasons first stand-alone residential project.
Operations Manager, Safety & Security:
- The Role: The Operations Manager, Safety & Security is partially responsible for the implementation and management of the Residential Security, Health & Safety, Life, Fire & Safety programmes and operations, as well as the training of the security staff. Must be “hands on” and provide the leadership and direction required to motivate the team and ensure the smooth, efficient and to standard operation of the Residences. Acts as the Manager on duty in the building and forms part of the Emergency Response team. In the absence of Operations Manager -Nights to supervise overnight team in all their duties and act as a leader of service delivery. As part of the residence team in a Four Seasons standalone residential property, you will have a unique opportunity to define and establish the operating model for stand-alone Four Seasons Private Residences. It is anticipated that we will be able to create unique opportunities to deliver service excellence, but this will require agility and flexibility in our roles in the service of our homeowners.
- Contract: Permanent – full time
- Career Path: The only way is up! Potential career progression here in London or across Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts around the world!
Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, with start times from 6AM and finish times up to 11PM or overnight shifts.
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Previous administration of persons in lifesaving or property protection situations.
- Experienced in CPR, first aid, fire prevention/fighting and crowd control.
- Previous police or security experience.
- NEBOSH/ IOSH certified.
- A valid full Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to undertake and complete pool safety training.
- Leadership skills to provide direction to the management and employees.
- Experienced with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management.
- Must have the ability to develop consensus within an organizational climate of diverse operations.
- Has the ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization on the status of security, Health & Safety issue.
- Has the emotional maturity to understand the impact and sensitivity of security issues.
- Broad knowledge of Engineering and Security systems.
- Must have work authorization for the UK. Visa sponsorship is not available for the role.
Four Seasons Private Residences Twenty Grosvenor Square:
Four Seasons has been a pioneer in branded residences since 1982 and today has more than 30 private residences worldwide. In partnership with design and development firm Finchatton, Twenty Grosvenor Square will be Four Seasons first stand-alone residential project.
Four Seasons continues to innovate service offerings, ensuring that the evolving needs of guests and residents are met. Through Four Seasons world-class amenities and incredible people, residents at Twenty Grosvenor Square can enjoy an effortless lifestyle that is rich in service, enhancing their everyday lives and allowing them to focus on the things that matter most in life.
Within each residential property, there is a trusted team of Four Seasons staff who are dedicated specifically to the needs of residents. They are experts on the local community, curating and connecting residents to the best of what the area has to offer. The team is invested in getting to know residents, to better anticipate their needs and build a genuine and lasting relationship with them.
What it is Like to Work Here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level.
- Compensation: Highly competitive salaries
- Travel: Complimentary room nights at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location.
- Training & Development: Best-in-industry training
- Complimentary Meals
- Employee Experience: Many social and sporting events throughout the year.
- Recognition: Employee Service Awards
About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961 and its story is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. For nearly 50 years, Four Seasons has transformed the hospitality industry by combining friendliness and efficiency with the finest traditions of international hotel keeping.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998 and named "Great Place to Work Legend", an honour currently held by only 12 companies in the world.
Learn more by visiting us at:
Company Site: www.fourseasons.com
Our Careers: www.jobs.fourseasons.com
We look forward to receiving your application!London, London at Ten Trinity Square
- Temps plein
- Mayfair, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible