Description du poste
Department: Guest Services
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and adding personal recommendations to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Ensure desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current.
- Knowledgeable in local activities such as theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, and sightseeing.
- Establish close contact with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous 1-2 years’ experience as a Concierge or Guest Relations
- High degree of analytical abilities
- Exceptional Computer skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat