Description du poste
Position: Painter III
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- The ability to maintain the physical property and furnishings in a manner consistent with that of a luxury hotel.
- The ability to clean and touch up painted surfaces throughout the hotel.
- The ability to maintain brushes and rollers in good condition.
- The ability to complete all assigned work in a safe and complete fashion.
- The ability to use all safety precautions at all times when using tools, chemicals, ladders, or other potentially dangerous equipment or supplies.
- The ability to complete all assigned project in a timely fashion.
- The ability to ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.
- The ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
- The ability to follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
- The ability to handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.
- The ability to maintain a good working relationship with other employees.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in related field.
- Good communication, writing and oral proficiency.
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, and overnights.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat