Description du poste
Housekeeping Assistant Manager
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Assistant Manager. This position reports to our Assistant Director & Director of Housekeeping. Work authorization for this location is required.
Manages a shift of the Housekeeping staff to assure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned to exacting standards. Also manages the staff and controls the activities of the Laundry/Valet Department assuring that all Rooms and F&B linen, Guest Clothing and Employee Uniforms are cleaned on a timely basis and in a cost-efficient manner.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably in Hotel Rooms Division
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer literacy very helpful
- Knowledge of the Housekeeping operation
- Excellent human relations skills; able to deal positively with challenging situations
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat