Description du poste
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for an experienced Spa Manager who strives for excellence in a fast paced work environment. This position reports to our Director of Spa. Work authorization for this location is required.
Manages and oversees the operations and development of the spa and salon in accordance with Four Seasons standards, Spa mission statement and local cultural practices.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Previous Spa experience required, as an Assistant Manager at minimum.
- Experience with retail sourcing and merchandising, treatment programming and dealing with Incentive Groups is helpful.
- Must be computer literate; Experience with Spa Soft preferred.
What to Except
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, États-Unis
- Dès que possible