Description du poste
1. The ability to follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
2. The ability to run the day to day operation of the station in the kitchen.
3. The ability to assist in creating and preparing menus items and specials.
4. The ability to check and complete mise en place and pars and set-up the station.
5. The ability to complete requisitions, obtain proper signatures and submit to the Purchasing department.
6. The ability to communicate with the Sous Chefs and the Executive Chef regarding menu items, problem situations or shortages.
7. The ability to utilize the computer system in retrieving orders.
8. The ability to work closely with standard recipes and plate presentations in order to maintain standards of quality in production and presentation.
9. The ability to maintain a good working relationship with other employees, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
10. The ability to store items properly at the end of the shift.
11. The ability to ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.
12. The ability to handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.
13. The ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels and encourage staff to do the same.
14. The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
15. The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
16. The ability to execute Sunday Brunch and Holiday Brunch.
17. The ability to follow all guidelines for timely food service to guests.
18. The ability to execute Alternative Cuisine.
19. The ability to be certified in Food Service sanitation.
20. The ability to have knowledge of Four Seasons Standards.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Brickell, Miami, FL, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat