Description du poste
A legend since opening in 1927, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is a classic Spanish Colonial estate infused with modern luxury. Offering direct access to Butterfly Beach, our 207 hotel accommodations are set amidst 22 acres (9 hectares) of lush gardens woven with sun-dappled, red-brick pathways.
We are currently looking for a motivated and energetic seasonal, part-time Front Desk Receptionist who shares a passion for providing excellent service! The Front Desk Receptionist is an essential member of the Resort operation dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
Front Desk Receptionists welcome and register hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment, check guests out of the hotel, prepare and explain the bill; respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Candidate must hold a valid U.S. work authorization.
- Open availability to work all shifts every day of the week (part-time hours) including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Maintains composure in high pressure situations
** Seasonal position will start approximately May 13, 2019 and end approximately September 8, 2019. Must have open availability throughout the Summer season. **
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Temps plein
- Santa Barbara, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat