Description du poste
A legend since opening in 1927, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is a classic Spanish Colonial estate infused with modern luxury. Offering direct access to Butterfly Beach, our 207 hotel accommodations are set amidst 22 acres of lush gardens woven with sun-dappled, red-brick pathways.
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is hiring for the upcoming Summer season! We are currently looking for a seasonal Turndown Attendant who shares a passion for customer service. The Turndown Attendant has a set number of occupied rooms to clean during a shift. Removes used towels and replaces them with clean ones from the Linen Closet. Wipes down any wet services in the bathroom. Folds any clothing left in room and places it in appropriate spot. Removes Room Service trays, dishes and carts to service landings. Closes drapes, reduces lighting, turn music on softly and prepares bed.
• Previous housekeeping experience in a hotel (or similar role) preferred
• Required to work P.M. shifts (5:00pm-9:30pm) every day of the week, including weekends and holidays
• Requires basic reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
** Seasonal position will start approximately May 13, 2019 and end approximately September 8, 2019. Must have open availability throughout the Summer season. **
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Temps plein
- Santa Barbara, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat