Description du poste
An integral member of the Spa, our therapists offer all massage and body services offered by the spa, including poolside services in the summer.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining cleanliness of employee and guest areas
- Stocking and cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Participating in the day to day operations of the spa
- Customization of treatments to meet guests needs
- Four Seasons treatment protocols.
- The Therapist also complies with Four Seasons core and culture standards. This position ensures all guests experience pure peace and relaxation.
This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, and able to work weekends and holidays.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Santa Fe, NM, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat