Description du poste
Position: Turndown Attendant
Status: Seasonal Full Time
Join our team working in the Land of Enchantment!
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Join our team working in the Land of Enchantment! Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is the noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine''s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Have a set number of occupied rooms to clean during a shift. Removes used towels and replaces them with clean ones from the Linen Closet.
- Wipes down any wet surfaces in the bathroom. Folds any clothing left in room and places it in appropriate spot.
- Removes Room Service trays, dishes and carts to service landings. Closes drapes, reduces lighting, turn music on softly and prepares bed.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Prepares unoccupied rooms for turndown for arriving guests.
- Performs full Room Attendant duties in occupied rooms and late check-out rooms when needed.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Lobby Attendant, Desk Attendant and House Attendant.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be willing to work evening shifts and weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must interpersonal skills
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 40lb.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English,
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
Four Seasons offers what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to providing an exceptional luxury experience for our guest and a fun and rewarding environment for our employees. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we can train to perform superbly, while creating an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Temps plein
- Santa Fe, NM, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat