Description du poste
We have an opportunity for a Digital Guest Experience Support Analyst to join our Corporate IST department. The Digital Guest Experience Support Analyst is responsible for translating business needs into clear and concise specifications required to deliver an optimal solution for high-impact initiatives. Working closely with Business Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts and Project Team, the Mobile Support Analyst is the point person for business questions and issues throughout implementation and life cycle of the solution. The Support Analyst will work closely with Team and Product Leads to manage escalated issues as needed.
Strategy & Planning
- Lead and conduct interviews, workshops, presentations, document analysis, business need statements, surveys, use cases, business scenarios, wireframes, task and workflow analysis to elicit and document thorough business requirements that are complete and follow company standards and best practices.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
Training & Deployment
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Project Sponsor, Vendors and business department team members throughout the life cycle of projects.
- Create UAT test cases, organize and facilitate UAT testing, track test results, and work with the Project Manager and Project Team to resolve issues.
- Lead mobile product QA, reviewing product releases for bugs prior to deployment
- Ensure all project related, admin guides, and user guides are properly documented and communicated.
- Coordinate product training sessions and facilitate any additional training needs.
- Participate in authoring documentation for prepared responses, knowledge base articles and other training materials.
- Answer and manage the escalation of support tickets from end users for the internal Mobile App Helpdesk
- Provide email/phone product support to all internal clients to assist with any questions or issues
- Participate in group team initiatives and projects as required.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Coordinate deployment timelines with development and Project teams.
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Act effectively as technical speaker with the business and project team.
- Gather analytics and collate all performance reporting for the mobile platforms.
- Take a lead in helping resolve post-release / production issues.
- Contribute and maintain a knowledge base of previous support issues
- Monitoring of system crash reports and work with the product technical team to solve for them proactively
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must hold a College diploma or university degree in computer science, IT or business administration.
- Have 2 to 3 years of related IT and analytical experience applied on Mobile technologies.
- Must have the ability to travel Occasional
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize and lead meetings, workshops and group discussions with good presentation skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Possess the willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and expectations
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
The successful candidate will also possess:
Required experience and knowledge:
- Phases of the mobile development lifecycle.
- Systems integration/interfacing principles
- Application Performance Monitoring tools.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Quickly learning new software applications
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- Atlassian Suite: JIRA, Confluence
- Online chat platforms
- Learning management systems
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification, and methodology development in mobile and proprietary platforms.
- Proven ability to comprehend technical systems and processes and possess the technical knowledge needed to work with the development and quality assurance teams at a detailed level.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
All internal applications must be submitted and approved through workday by April 8, 2019. All applicants must already hold Canadian work eligibility.Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Temps plein
- Old Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat