Description du poste
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL NEW ORLEANS
Join a diverse and talented pre-opening team in New Orleans
We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience.
- BEO setup and execution in compliance with Four Seasons service standards.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, and supervisors in the Hotel's banquet department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Coordinate set-up requirements for hotel and off-site functions according to banquet event order, communicate directly with group contacts. Catering Managers, Conference Services mangers, culinary and stewarding to ensure that all details of the function are carried out, ensure quality and timeliness of all food items, as well as provide knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, inventory, and cash control.
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Observe physical conditions of facilities and equipment in the banquet area and make recommendations for corrections.
- Innovative style to drive creativity and innovation in Banquet setup and guest experience.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- College degree in hospitality management preferred but not required
- 2-3 years banquet management experience or luxury restaurant experience required
- Strong knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting
- Strong systems knowledge using Salesforce, Micros, Hotsos, Avero, preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy for Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher
- Ability to lead by example, train and motivate the team
- Ability to multitask and deliver exceptional service at high volumes
Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
About Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans
With a front and center location at the edge of Canal Street, Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans will introduce thoughtful, intelligent service to the Crescent City. Brought to you by masters of their craft, our landmark tower will be transformed when we open in the spring 2021. Guests will dine on innovative Louisiana cuisine, relax by our resort-style pool and plan their celebrations on our 34th floor observation deck boasting NOLA’s best views.
Named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for over the past 22 years, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts can offer an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential. Our employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service, personify our company culture.
A career with Four Seasons means working for a company where our Corporate Values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. Our benefits include complimentary hotel stays, competitive wages, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and complimentary meals. We strive to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and, on the people, we employ and serve around the world.
Learn more about Four Seasons:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf