Description du poste
The Executive Chef forms part of the Food and Beverage leadership team who collectively make key strategic and operational decisions for the Food and Beverage operation within the Hotel or Resort.
1. College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or culinary arts, or equivalent experience is required.
2. Three to five years previous experience in multiple culinary/food & beverage department head positions.
3. Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
4. Requires the ability to operate and utilize culinary production and tools effectively.
5. Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English Language.
6. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required.