Description du poste
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a talented Guest Services Agent.
The Guest Services Agent is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to
- ensure our guests are well looked after.
- The GSA is based at the main entrance and greets each guest by name upon arrival and departure.
- Transport luggage to the guest room for arrivals and transport luggage for departing guests to the hotel entrance or into temporary storage.
- Responsible for valet parking.
- Previous experience within luxury hospitality preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- the ability to take a proactive approach to understanding guests needs and desires.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Fluency in English & Greek is required.
- This role is physical by nature and the ability to push and lift luggage trolleys is required.
- EU citizenship is required.
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!