Description du poste
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a Hotel Assistant Manager who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating a memorable guest experience.
The Hotel Assistant Manager oversees the Front Desk operations and responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests. The primary responsibilities are to ensure the smooth registration and cashiering functions of the Front Office. They will work closely with the Front Office Manager and oversee a team of Front Office staff, ensuring accurate communication and follow-up on any problems, guest requests, and special requirements. A solid knowledge of hotel operations including systems is required.
- Interviews, trains and schedules the staff, as well as conducts performance evaluations and disciplines staff when needed.
- Resolves guest concerns and interacts with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Review daily arrivals and departure to ensure proper handling of VIP and return guests, groups etc and escort them to or from their rooms respectively
- Assures that all financial and credit procedures are followed; coordinates arrivals, departures and billing requirements with Sales and Catering Departments.
- Resolves customer complaints from all areas of the hotel
- Communicate closely with the night manager and other assistant managers to ensure follow up on special guests, issues/glitches, requests etc.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years related working experience in luxury hotels
- Proficiency in Greek is preferred and English is a must
- Good Communications skills and Computer skills
- Has strong leadership and strong inter-personal skills
- Candidate should hold valid work authorization for the EU
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries. Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!