Description du poste
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for an Member Events Coordinator who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Member Coordinators have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Generate enthusiasm for Hualalai, Ke’olu and the surrounding community…a place they call home. Encourage the spirit of Ohana with Hualalai Club Members by fostering relationships with each other and within the broader island community. Radiate Aloha!
- Establish and develop a yearly calendar of events exclusive to Members
- Maintain and promote daily and weekly activities available at Hualalai
- Act as liaison at meetings with (Social Committee). Collect feedback on past events and input for future events
- Plan, organize and promote events for Member participation
- Participation and promotion of events at Ke'olu –specifically theme nights or other activities to further strengthen outreach to Members to promote and position Ke'olu as the home of The Hualalai Club
- Manage the logistics of all events, including venue, guests, programs, catering, and marketing/promotion of the events
- Effectively apply new concepts and techniques to improve Member experiences
- Responsible to select appropriate vendors and prepare contracts for execution
- Supervise and delegate the set-up, running and break down of events, identifying and resolving problems and paying extreme attention to detail
- During the course of the event maintain timelines and monitor staff and vendors
- Ensure Members (attendees) of the event are satisfied with their experience
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf