Description du poste
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Temporary Residential Public Area Attendant for the new Four Seasons Private Residences at 706 Mission Street.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and 706 Mission Street Co LLC, an affiliate of Westbrook Partners, announce the development of 146 Private Residences located in the heart of San Francisco’s vibrant Yerba Buena arts and cultural district at 706 Mission Street. Slated for completion in early 2021, Four Seasons Private Residences at 706 Mission Street, San Francisco will combine spacious living and distinctive elegance with legendary Four Seasons personalized services.
The project is the latest in an exclusive collection of Four Seasons standalone Private Residences offering residents premier amenities and services, independently managed by Four Seasons staff, which will complement the neighboring Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences San Francisco and the nearby Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco at Embarcadero. To learn more about Four Seasons Private Residences at 706 Mission Street, click here .
About the Position
The Residential Public Area Attendant is responsible for keeping all residential common areas, both interior and exterior, in addition to the administrative areas clean and well stocked.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to Resident support needs with the highest level of timeliness, hospitality and professionalism.
- Great attention to detail along with a continuous innovation of daily work, identifying improved processes and opportunities within the business for improvement.
- Check, clean and restock all residential area washrooms, residential lobby, Club Level, mail room, residential corridors, and all common areas (e.g. Club Level and 14th Floor Terrace) and heart-of-house space (inclusive of office space etc.).
- Anticipates residents’ needs and takes ownership of concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure satisfaction. Offers a special personalized touch when an opportunity is presented.
- Is proficient in the safe handling of all relevant equipment and machinery; reports defects and accidents to management immediately. Is competent in MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) procedures and trained in accident response.
- Cleans and self-inspects public areas as assigned and in accordance with Four Seasons standards.
- The ability to spot all furniture and keep it in its proper place.
- Cleans all common areas including elevators, elevator doors, windows, wood floors, carpets as well as collect garbage/trash throughout the property.
- The ability to offer assistance to any resident in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain all equipment and supplies and use them in a proper manner.
- Keep Housekeeping storage areas tidy and correctly stocked and closed at all times when not in use. Must ensure working equipment is always clean, tidy and in good working order.
- Maintain cleanliness, inventory, set-ups in Fitness Center and have the ability to provide proper and safe operation of the equipment in these areas
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager to administer preventive maintenance procedures and to limit equipment down time by ensuring proper use and care. The ability to report equipment malfunctions promptly and accurately.
- Ensure compliance of checklists by walking and ensuring all areas of employee locker rooms are well maintained, stocked, and cleaned to ensure high quality presentation and repair of all locker room equipment/plumbing.
- Ability to identify and/or enforce rules and regulation with residents.
- Ability to handle lost and found items in coordination with Security.
- Ability to carry out any other cleaning duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Residences or Director of Residences.
- Support sustainable efforts as set out by the property.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned.
- Form part of the Emergency Response team while on shift.
- Establishing a rapport with the residents’ owners and fellow colleagues
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Any interactions with third parties must always be professional and in a way of the highest ethical and moral code.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Four Seasons Employee Handbook
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer satisfaction/people skills
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
- Fluent in English, reading and writing
- High-School education or equivalent experience
- Ability to utilize computer equipment; HotSOS, Keytrack, etc. is preferred.
- Must be flexible with schedule; able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, overtime, and evenings.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Apply an ethical and moral approach to influence the outcome of situations.
- Serve as a role model for others by demonstrating appropriate business conduct and ethical principles
- Possesses a high degree of product knowledge and relevant technical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
What to Expect - You Will...
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
To apply, please complete the questionnaire and attach your Resume/CV. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People & Culture Office at 415-633-3465.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, persons of any sexual orientation, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law .
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf