Description du poste
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met, they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It''s a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our commitment to you
- With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Some of our associate benefits include:
- Complimentary colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
- Free meals in our associate restaurant across all meal periods
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Uniforms provides and laundered
- Learning & Development opportunities
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance and reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in the culinary field. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
If you have an overflowing passion for food combined with the ability to bring to life unforgettable dining experiences then we want to hear from you. We are excited to be welcoming guests back to Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas and as a result, we have various opportunities to join the Kitchen Brigade as well as the Food & Beverage service team.
Specifically, we are seeking experienced candidates based here in Doha for the following:
- Sous Chef – Event Service
- Chef de Partie – Pastry & Bakery
- Commis Chef – Specialising in Western, Thai and/or Arabic Cuisine
- Food & Beverage Service
- Passion to deliver memorable moments for our guests through their dining experience
- A great team player who is always willing to help out
- Demonstrated experience in the position you are applying for
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management