Description du poste
Fletchers Restaurant General Manager
We are currently looking for a General Manager for our Fletchers Restaurant & Norton Bar to join our leadership team at Grantley Hall. The General Manager is entrusted with overseeing multiple food & beverage outlets at Grantley Hall.
Key expectations of this role
* Taking a leadership role in engaging with guests, team members and business partners to meet and exceed their needs.
* Acting as a coach and mentor to a 35+ team and to ensure high engagement levels, people development and retention
* Managing cost and revenue in all areas of the restaurant without impact on brand, or quality standards.
* Continuously identifying and developing areas for improvement and motivating the team to actively take part in the process to enhance the brand experience.
* Showing a sound understanding of the restaurant and hotel market to retain and increase the restaurant's competitive advantage through continuous proactive strategic and operational planning.
* Proactively attracting and selecting talent for the department in line with company procedures and culture.
* Experience at managerial level within a large upscale, high volume restaurant.
* A thorough understanding of leading and developing people effectively.
* The ability to manage, draft and allocate complex budgets.
* A thorough understanding of managing various stakeholders and their expectations.
Grantley Hall is a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat in North Yorkshire. We are creating a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Grantley Hall is proud to be part of Relais & Châteaux which now sets the standard for excellence in hospitality and culinary arts. Relais & Châteaux is not a chain but an Association of 585 outstanding properties around the world.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
Fletchers Restaurant offers a modern British experience in a 5 star environment. We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to assist and support the F&B Director in ensuring that our guests have a magical experience.
* 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
* Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles.
* Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
* Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
* We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
* Pension - enhanced Salary Sacrifice Scheme
* 24/7 team assistant line.
* Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
* Team Member of the Month Awards.
* Refer a Friend Award.
* Bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual's requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.
Relais & Châteaux
Relais & Châteaux is established around the globe, from the Napa Valley vineyards and French Provence to the beaches of the Indian Ocean. It offers an introduction to a lifestyle inspired by local culture and a unique dip into human history.
Relais & Châteaux members have a driving desire to protect and promote the richness and diversity of the world’s cuisine and traditions of hospitality. They are committed to preserving local heritage and the environment, as encompassed in the Charter presented to UNESCO in November 2014.