Description du poste
Gucci is one of the world's leading multi-brand luxury goods companies. Through Gucci and other brands, the Kering group enjoys continued worldwide success in the Luxury Fashion Timepieces & Jewellery industry. Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci designs, manufactures and distributes highly desirable products such as leather goods, shoes, ready-to-wear, silks, timepieces, fine jewellery and fragrances. Gucci products are sold exclusively through a network of directly operated boutiques and a small number of selected department and specialty stores. Combining modernity and heritage, innovation and Italian craftsmanship, the house of Gucci is able to position and communicate the brand's exclusivity and value in the global market.
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to join our Gucci Timepieces and Jewellery concession in Selfridges Manchester Exchange, who will report into the Manager and Managing Director.
You will provide customers with the highest quality service by meeting their needs and expectations, acting as a “Gucci ambassador" you will encompass the philosophy and the culture of the Brand throughout every level of your role.
How you will contribute
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers, exceeding their needs, and demonstrating an excellent knowledge of Timepieces & Jewellery products as well as of Gucci history and heritage
- Ensuring every customer experience is the same high level of customer service, following all stages of the Gucci selling ceremony
- Discuss and advise customers on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for these and how they are reflected within the Timepieces and Jewellery product
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing customers, understanding their individual needs according to their customer profile, and always putting the customer at ease
- High level of client relationship management, building long lasting relationships with existing customers and detecting new potential relationships that can be developed
- Ensure the achievement of individual and team goals, growing and developing the business together
- Maintain the visual merchandising guidelines in accordance with Gucci standards, with a high level of attention to detail
- Manage stock levels on the shop floor, ensure replenishment of product, and have key knowledge of backstock/stock room levels
- Ensure store functional maintenance
- Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Gucci standards and policies
Who you are
- Proven experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and team result
- Deep passion for fashion and luxury
- Excellent commercial awareness and customers attitude
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Luxury product knowledge
- Team player who can work individually and also support their team members
- Fluency in English is a must.
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Luxury Timepieces (UK) Limited