Description du poste
A Houseperson/Driver with Hampton Inn is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests. Driving the company van and transferring luggage in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Assist Room Attendants
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair, as needed
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
- Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Charleston, SC, États-Unis
- Dès que possible