Description du poste
An Executive Housekeeper with Hampton Inn and Suites is responsible for directing and administering all Housekeeping operations to ensure the overall cleanliness and product quality of the hotel in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
With nearly 1,900 hotels globally, Hampton Hotels offer guests friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings, every time. Guests also enjoy free high-speed Internet access, free hot breakfast and more. Plus, Hampton guarantees 100% satisfaction with every stay û if you''re not satisfied, we don''t expect you to pay.
We provide our guests with all the things they need at a great price, delivering the experience on which our guests depend. Our approachable, authentic and helpful teams genuinely connect with guests. Hampton exists to anticipate a traveler''s needs, creating the edge to advance their journey.
Hampton is one of Hilton Worldwide''s ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you appreciate friendly service and are committed to Guest satisfaction, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hampton.
What will I be doing?
As an Executive Housekeeper, you would be responsible for directing and administering all Housekeeping operations to ensure the overall cleanliness and product quality of the hotel in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms in accordance with federal, state, local and company health, sanitation and safety standards and regulations
- Lead, direct and administer all Housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, of systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, purchasing and inventory control, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for team members and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Participate in the coordination of rehabilitation and capital improvement projects in partnership with Property Operations and other departments
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
Living the Values
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide''s Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
- Temps plein
- Morgantown, WV, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat