Description du poste
Join the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono''s 1969 ‘bed-in for peace'' and Hilton''s first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality''!
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
For our Accounting Department we are currently looking for a Cluster Income Auditor. Within this position, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Check all the bookings of the Front Desk and F&B outlets on the basis of OnQ Operational Audit and back-up documents
- Adjust sales where necessary in Operation Audit
- Draw up the Daily Flash Report and the Daily Cash Report
- Process and reply to guest correspondence
- Check daily allowances/paid-outs for completeness and justness
- Check the credit cards, PIN payments & guest ledger invoices
- Book offline credit card Parking
- Reply to, solve & process credit cards issues & disputes
- Reconcile the accounts continuously.
- Check & reconcile revenues, OnQ – Navision and Micros – OnQ output
- Check compliance with Void procedures (daily)
- Entertainment/Compl check & registration (daily)
- Check outstanding balance House & Group accounts (2x per week)
- Effective communication with all operational departments regarding income audit work
- To train/coach trainees in Income Audit in liaison with the Assistant Financial Controller
- Careful and timely filing of all reports in compliance with legal and internal procedures regarding filing, registration and archive
Required skills and competences
- Team player
- Accurate and strong feeling for numbers
- Strong communication skills
- Assertive and proactive
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Travel allowance
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don''t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!