Description du poste
Hilton Anaheim & Towers is in search of an On Call Massage Therapist to support our Health Club team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work on call service.
- Must be able and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience required.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Massage Therapist is required.
- Must have a current California Message Therapy Council license.
- Previous Hotel experience is preferred.
Come and be a part of a great team at the Hilton Anaheim & Towers!
A Massage Therapist is responsible for performing massages and/or body treatments for guests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Massage Therapist, you would be responsible for performing massages and/or body treatments for guests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform massage and/or body treatments.
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Anaheim, CA, États-Unis
- Spa et bien-être
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat