Description du poste
An Executive Lounge Supervisor is responsible for assisting the managerin directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel ExecutiveLounge in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
What will I be doing?
As an Executive Lounge Supervisor, you will be responsible forassisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and servicesof a hotel Executive Lounge in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliveroutstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible forperforming the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise, train, schedule and evaluate team members
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Demonstrate knowledge of hotel services
- Maintain cleanliness of the area and ensure equipment is well maintained
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation standards and procedures
- Perform staff and additional duties, as required
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
- Able to forecast weekly business and adapt to changes in volume, as well as assist with budget management including payroll approval
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Austin, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat