Description du poste
****** Projected timeline for internships June - August 2019 *****
Our Property Internship program is the first run for consideration for our Management Development Program. An experiential learning summer, our on property internships are targeted towards undergraduate freshmen, sophomores, and juniors interested in property operations and Hilton.
What will I be doing?
The Property Internship Program is a 10-week program running from the beginning of June to mid-August 2019. Positions will be offered nationwide in various specializations including: Rooms and Housekeeping; Food & Beverage; Sales and Events; and Front Office. As a Property Intern, you will have many development opportunities, including assigned corporate mentorship and classes through Hilton University. You will become immersed in our culture through orientation. You will choose which region you would like to work in as well as your focus and discipline.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment with strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Fluently speak, read, and write in English
- Problem solver, who can resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity. This includes demonstrating an aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others
- Dedicated self-starter with a work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment and dependability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work well under pressure and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities
- Critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to creatively identify the strengths/weaknesses of alternative and differentiated solutions, conclusions or approaches to hard problems
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time college student, currently pursuing a BA/BS Bachelor''s degree in Hospitality, Business, or a related field
- Freshman, sophomore or junior
- Possesses a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Can be on-site and work at assigned hotel or resort
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel as well as navigating the internet
- Can legally work in the US without employment sponsorship
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hospitality industry experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- McLean, VA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat