Description du poste
Hilton Supply Management (HSM) uses their expertise to forecast and proactively manage our property''s supply chains, so hotel employees can focus on what''s important – the guest experience. With more than 6,000 hotels in our program (including over 1,500 non-Hilton-branded hotels), HSM drives massive economies of scale and negotiates competitive contracts with industry-leading suppliers – ensuring direct savings on the products their hotel partners use most.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Category Management, Operating Supplies and Equipment (OS&E), you lead, support, and develop strategies and directions in the Americas region. Do you enjoy negotiating and implementing contracts with suppliers and distributors of products in order to secure the most competitive pricing? If so, you will love pursuing innovative ways to continuously improve the Americas OS&E spend.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate the consolidation and procurement of product categories and services to realize economies of scale through reduced product and acquisition costs.
- Evaluate and find business opportunities for Americas OS&E sourcing and communicate collaboratively with key partners accordingly.
- Support the planning and development of an overarching category strategy for OS&E.
- Coordinate with the Source-To-Contract Center of Excellence (S2C COE) to prepare and execute sourcing activities (research, RFP''s, contract negotiations, etc.)
- Build positive and collaborative relationships with Brands and Product development, Hotels, operating disciplines to support overall strategic direction of Supply Management so objectives are accomplished across all operating processes. This includes coordinating with partners and clients on key initiatives.
- Implement, analyze, and measure key performance indicators to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and liabilities.
- Handle and support the development and administration of Supply Management Americas OS&E module.
- Support implementation of proper controls to ensure compliance to brand standards and specifications insure benchmarks are achieved.
- Monitor relevant data for OS&E and work with the Lead to develop plans to address risks and issues as they arise.
- Lead and monitor performance and risk for key suppliers. This involves developing key supplier relationships and developing strategic partnerships.
What are we looking for?
We believe, the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Mentorship skills and a commitment to learning that encourages personal and professional growth
- Collaboration skills to build positive relationships and trust
- Creative thinking and research skills to identify and develop global sources of supply, including, but not limited to distribution networks, global manufacturers, and in-country sourcing
- Communication skills to positively influence Hilton''s partners and to communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solving skills to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Deep understanding of contract interpretation and negotiation skills (legal and business terms and conditions)
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Budget development, including tracking expenses against commitments, setting priorities for funding, and developing annual budgets
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of work experience in Purchasing and/or Strategic Sourcing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Hospitality experience
- Travel - 15%
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Five (5) years of indirect purchasing and/or strategic sourcing
- Willingness to attain CPM or CPSM certifications during the course of employment
- Deep understanding and exposure to ERP, eProcurement, or related systems/software
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- McLean, VA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat