Description du poste
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
The Hilton corporate summer internship program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain real world experience at one of our key corporate locations. The program is intended to develop the business leaders of tomorrow. Interns will gain exposure to senior leadership, work on meaningful projects, participate in learning and development opportunities and join in networking and social events with other Team Members and fellow interns. The internship will begin in June and end in August. Interns will work full-time during the 10-week program.
The PMO Analyst Intern will join the Technology Delivery & Shared Services (TDSS) organization to provide support across a wide variety of Software Engineering support functions including but not limited to Resource Management, Tooling/Process/Methodology refinement and training documentation.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Procurement Support and tracking
- Reporting generation and analysis
- Governance support
- Agile delivery support (scrum and Kanban)
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Collaborative teammates who love to build consensus and relationships across all levels
- Interpersonal communicators who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - as well as comprehension skills to articulate complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Problem solver, who can resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining exceptional flexibility, collaboration and integrity
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Self-starter, well-organized and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective under pressure, handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions
- Organized – the ability to decompose multiple assignments into manageable tasks while keeping track the various moving pieces and the tie back to the larger ask and goal
- Proactive – the ability and willingness to identify and take appropriate action to progress assignments
- Curious – constant and consistent learning to resolve gaps and improve overall knowledge of domain and related areas
- Critical Thinking – evaluate and analyze assignments and data to determine appropriate decisions and actions
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time college student pursuing a Bachelor''s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or a related degree
- Fluently speak, read, and write in English
- Rising sophomore, junior, or senior
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Can be on-site and work at assigned location
- Can work in the US without employment sponsorship
- An interest in Technology and Software Engineering delivery and management
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Addison, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat